Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Sniper Elite 3 Video Review

Sniper Elite 3 is one of those guilty pleasure titles for me.  It's not a great game by any stretch and it isn't going to be winning any awards any time soon, but the series is fun, undeniably so.  The first time you line up a head shot and watch that bullet fly into a German soldiers eye socket you feel equally squeamish and oddly impressed with yourself for doing it.

Of course this sounds like the writings of a man gearing up for a shooting spree but it's just the fun Rebellion aim to provide with their brand of world war two sniping.  In the video review linked below I talk about the main issues I have with the game and what I like about it, although I would say that the game has more wrong with it than right.

Thanks for watching and check my other gaming videos on the official Critical Rocket video channel over at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMpEn1nKT6E_gt75GDK9IJA





0 comments:

Post a Comment