Saturday, 26 April 2014

Titanfall Video Review



Yes you read that correctly I have made my first video review.  I still need to learn a few more techniques in movie maker and improve the editing etc. but it works for what it is.  I do apologise about the image quality, for some reason saving a video as youtube video in movie maker actually seems to reduce the quality, no idea why.  My future videos will be using the original image quality I had for my war of the vikings videos.

Anyway here is the review:




A quick summary of what I liked and disliked:

The good:

  • Nice graphics
  • Solid shooting mechanics
  • Great voice acting
  • Varied maps
  • Titans are awesome
  • Burn cards are a nice mechanic
The Bad:

  • No campaign
  • Poor matchmaking
  • Voice acting is lost amongst the gunfire
  • Story is all over the place
  • Limited weapon variety
  • Cheats
Overall Score 7/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment