Monday, 9 December 2013

Upcoming reviews


I know the review section has been a little bare recently but rest assured I have several games to review.  The first will be SEGA and Sonic all stars racing on the Vita of all things.  PlayStation plus is actually pretty good for getting games you would never have paid full price for.  After this there will be Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, LEGO Marvel superheroes, God of War Ascension, FUSE and finally State of decay.

Obviously playing all of these will take time but I aim to have the review of Sonic up this week and possible metal gear rising too.  LEGO will follow and then probably FUSE.  Either way I have plenty of stuff to keep my review section fresh. 

Outside of the reviews though I will be posting another TNA Analysed, information and possibly a small review of the upcoming Caesar in Gaul expansion for Rome II.  My X-Wing campaign has slowed but the project will be completed sometime next year along with the remaining Transformers Conflicts cards.

Thanks for staying with me here folks and also thank you all very much for helping me reach 150,000 views by the end of this year.  I never thought I would hit that many views and it's quite the morale boost :)

Have a good week everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment