Friday, 16 August 2013

Critical Videos on the way


Soon I will be posting videos from games I review or feel would be worth sharing soon.  I have recently been using a program called Mirillis Action! which is extremely easy to get to grips with and record videos with.

So at the moment I am figuring out what exactly I will be making videos of.  I would like to start a series involving the soon to be released ROME II, but obviously current games such as Guns of Icarus would be pretty cool I think along with Payday 2 and others.  So in the short term videos will be slow to appear but they will eventually start popping up. 

Please forgive my relative inexperience with recording and even editing videos, but like any newbie to youtube things will always be a little bumpy at first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment