Friday, 2 August 2013

Critical Rocket Summer Update schedule


Hello everyone and by that I probably mean hello random person who visits my blog, your viewing is greatly appreciated let me tell you.  I thought today I would give a general layout of what I intend to work on in the next few months.

Probably the biggest update will be wave 3 of Star Wars X-Wing which are due to launch this august, so expect to see my character and ship guides for the B-Wing, TIE Bomber, HWK-290 and Lambda Shuttle soon.  In regards to the guides, I do intend to one day find a scanner to add the relevant card images to those guides to give a better visual reference and also to make them look a little more interesting.

MechTalk will continue to grow as I finish playing more battlemechs the list shall increase, hopefully being completed by years ends depending on how much game time I get in.  This series also functions as a wiki for my clan at the moment so the frequency of updates is based on when I feel like updating the wiki.

Game reviews have been fewer than normal of recent, a combination of lack of money and no new games to review, but there will new ones coming.  Tales of Xillia on the PS3 will be reviewed sometime next week or the week after, Payday 2 (hopefully) along with reviews of other upcoming titles such as Batman Arkham Origins, Battlefield 4 and possibly Assassin's Creed IV.

Outside of gaming I will try to complete more Transformers Conflict cards as the set is nearly complete as far as templates go.  After this I will begin to create the cards icons, font and then stat the characters.

I also may or may not be posting items from a fictional sci-fi universe I started creating way back in secondary school and have been adding to it ever since, mixing elements of Battletech, World war 2, Dragonball Z and more.



0 comments:

Post a Comment