Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas


Yes the message is a tad late but yesterday I was too busy playing with my new project Uranus F-4 Phantom (which only Transformers collectors will understand) and my new fall of cybertron Starscream and Sideswipe.

Things will be moving along at a normal rate again soon since the steam sale has pretty much given me plenty of stuff to review for the next week or so.  I so far have bought Wargame European Escalation, Magic the gathering 2013, Sniper Elite V2 and Orcs must die 2.  Obviously some of these games are a little out of date but still worth a review I think. 

My other plans going into early 2013 are to post more X-Wing scenarios since the first one "desperate rearguard" had a decent number of views.  I will be adding more model guides when I get my hands on them this jan/feb and I am tinkering with the idea of posting more ship ideas.

Probably my next article here will be the next Transformers CCG post and then the next TNA review.  Keep an eye out when you get the time between eating too much food and seeing relatives.

Merry Christmas again and thanks for helping me reach near 50,000 views in a less than a year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment