Friday, 29 June 2012

Review section now up and running


Yes the first part of the blogs overhaul has been completed with a new list of all reviews here on Critical rocket.  To access them simply click the Gaming tab at the top of the site and you will be linked to the review section.

I am told by my web design team (my girlfriend) that new updates will be later, but are definitely in the works.  I would also like to mention that the blog will soon hit 20,000 views which is something I never though would happen.  I would like to thank everyone who is a regular visitor to critical rocket and look forward to adding more reviews and content for years to come.

On the point of content.  I will probably not be making any new game reviews throughout July due to a chronic lack of funds to buy new games.  On the other hand come August I will be reviewing the amazing looking Transformers: Fall of Cybertron in a multi part review.  The other big review will be Guild Wars 2 a title I have been looking forward to for a long time now.

Beyond going into september I will have Borderlands 2 and october will be the reviews of Assassin's Creed 3, Assassin's Creed Liberation, XCOM enemy Unknown and maybe more, again it all depends on my cash flow.

July will be the usual wrestling reviews and other news pieces, but I hope soon to be able to show my demo Transformers CCG card.

Thanks for reading and have a good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment