Friday, 18 May 2012

*UPDATED* Dragonball Z Raging Blast 2 Tournament


My next tournament has been decided.  As the title says it will using the raging blast game on PS3, mainly because the game has a shit tonne of characters and has some pretty awesome moves.  The brackets will be put onto challonge sometime this weekend after I write down all the names and decide what characters will be added.  It will be a double elimination bracket and will likely take alot longer than the previous Naruto Tourney.

I will update this post with the brackets link when they are done.  I will have a new game review up in the next couple of days also, this one will be for the PC port of Resident evil operation raccoon city.  Until then have a good weekend.

UPDATE 1:

Ok so the tournament brackets have been set here as a double elimination, here is the link  http://challonge.com/ragingblast2

I will start the tourney today probably and continue it throughout the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment